Sunday, December 2, 2012

70's inspired


Hi lovelies! How are you guys doing on the second day of December? Have you done your Christmas shopping yet? I started shopping yesterday with my family. I missed black friday last week because my little one was running a fever. Fortunately, thanks to cyber monday  I did a little bit of shopping on a few online store (I ended up buying stuff for myself.. again :).) Before heading to the mall we made a stop at the park to take a few quick snaps for my OOTD. I got this inspiration when I was going through some old magazines from the 70's. So, I decided to reinvent some of the outfits I liked the most. For instance, these bell bottom jeans that I have had forever.These are one of my favorite jeans.. I call these jeans my trusty jeans, lol.

I was wearing: Sweaters- Marshalls Jeans- (old) similar here Shoes- similar here


Thank you so much for visiting! Xoxo

18 comments:

  1. Definitely digging the 70s vibe! Love the wide leg jeans on you <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AWESOME!LOVE THE JEANS!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely casual look!
    Thanks for the comment =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks baby for appreciate my style
    you're the best
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this look! you look so cozy and chic

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flare jeans! Every girl should own a pair.

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look with the flare jeans! Looks nice and comfy! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi amor! how are u? its been a while! love ur outfit! I also have the same flared jeans that I love wearing a lot! advance merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this autumnal inspired color story...this perfect pullover has all the qualities to get ya through winter honey- FAB look!

    Also- I’m hosting a décor-to-dress giveaway where 3 winners will WIN a fabulous frock of their choice just in time for the holidays! Hope you’ll stop by to enter the contest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweater, good found in Marshalls...:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely. I really like your sweater! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete